Copyright © Windjammer Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
Information and activities subject to change without notice. All resorts disclaim liability for use thereof.
No on-site restaurants. Your own personal cook will prepare all your meals. or you can visit nearby locations like Boston Jerk Centre.
Jamaican Dessert Recipe
6 Jamaican patty crusts
1½ cups chopped lobster meat
¼ tsp salt
¼ tbsp scotch bonnet pepper diced
½ stalk escallion chopped
1 tbsp curry powder
¼ tsp sugar
½ tsp allspice
1. Sauté escallion and pepper in a frying pan.
2. Add chopped lobster meat in frying pan and fry until lobster is cooked.
3. Add curry powder, sugar, salt and allspice.
4. Continue to stir and allow to simmer until lobster is well cooked.
5. Ensure that the curry lobster is wet when placing it on the patty crust.
6. Place at least 3 tablespoons of filling on each circle then fold and crimp with a fork the corners.
7. Brush a small amount of oil on each patty.
8. Place in the oven then bake for approximately 45 minutes at 375 Degrees.
Please Sign our Guest Book and
tell us how your stay at San Cove was. Thanks!